Kids get bored easily. So if you are going on a holiday with them, plan your stay especially the activities carefully.
Located in a peaceful area in Urangan, Boat Harbour Resort offers you home and easy access to Hervey Bay's first urban trampoline playground.
Jump Park is owned and led by Sean Houston, a trampoline fitness enthusiast. Along with his talented team, they were able to create an amazing playground for both adults and children. The park features six interesting zones namely:
• Free Jump – This action-packed zone is made of interconnected trampolines that come in various shapes and sizes. Here, you are “free” to jump as much as you want.
• Dodge Ball – Feeling a little competitive? Then build your team and head to the ultimate battle field. The rule is simple. You just need to hit your enemy with a soft ball. But with the trampoline around, you better have a strategy.
• Inflatables – This is the perfect zone for the entire family. With the huge inflatables, you will definitely have huge fun.
• Air Bag – Believe you can fly and feel like Superman at Jump Park's Air Bag. This zone is all about jumping, flying through the air, then landing on a huge pillow.
• Mini-Jump – If you have kids aged 3 to 6 years old or under 110cm tall, this is their domain. No big kids allowed.
• Pro Zone – If kids have the Mini-Jump, pro's have the Pro Zone for themselves. Take note that you must be 125cm or over to be able to enter.
Besides these zones, they also have programs that run five days a week such as:
Jump Fit – If you want to get fit and have fun at the same time, this 45 minute low impact but high intensity work out is the perfect program to help shape your body.
Jump Coaching – This program is not yet available. But if you want to master a new set of jumping skills besides up and down, you can sign up and reserve your spot today.
Jump Park is open daily except Mondays. For more information or to make a booking, call 07 4191 4051 or email [email protected]
For you and your family's convenience, book your Hervey Bay holiday accommodation with us! We are just a few minutes away from Jump Park. http://boatharbourresort.etourism.net.au/
Image Source : JUMP