An amazing beach holiday is not complete without your favourite char-grilled steak or salmon. You can add flavour to your summer vacay with some mouth-watering grilling session. Put your grilling skills to the test! Remember these simple reminders:
1. Choose your meat and carbs wisely. Buy fresh, premium meats at your favourite market. Also consider adding fish into your market basket and carbs, too, like potatoes, couscous and corn. These carbs taste surprisingly divine when grilled! Plus, they pair great with your grilled meat.
2. Marinate to perfection. Don’t send your meats tasting bland. Marinate them overnight, and be sure you make extra marinade so you can brush it onto the meat while cooking.
3. Your choice of burner can make all the difference. Choose the charcoal type of burner so it brings out the smoky flavour your tastebuds truly desire. Having lid is just as important because it’s key to keeping the temperature and the smoky taste consistent.
4. Concentrate and be patient with your cooking. Marinating the meats and setting the coals on fire demand a lot of time. Don’t leave your grilling session unattended for even just a while because the last thing you and your friends want on your plate is a batch of burnt meat.
5. Arm yourself with the right tools. Have a pair of tongs that gives you utmost control to avoid accidentally dropping your barbecued meat into the coals.
There you have it. Have a time well spent with your family and friends over barbecue dinner. Also, don’t forget to buy your favourite beverage to match! If you’re checking out Hervey Bay Holiday Accommodation, look no further than Boat Harbour Resort.
Conveniently located at Charlton Esplanade Urangan, we take pride in our variety of comfortable rooms complete with free WiFi access, a outdoor swimming pool and poolside barbecue facilities, and a team of very efficient tour desk staff members who can readily assist you with your bookings so that you look forward to a hassle-free vacation with your buddies.
Visit http://boatharbourresort.etourism.net.au/ today!